A Georgia Sphynx Cattery
kittens at 2 weeks of age
What do you get when you purchase a Skinzin kitten or cat?
1) All breeders used, and retired breeders, are ultrasounded yearly to ensure the best heart-health possible. A licensed, board-certified veterinary cardiologist performs all my ultrasounds.
2) Shots for the first year have been given.
3) The kitten will be neutered/spayed.
4) Sound health is guaranteed
5) Your kitten will be AVID microchipped. This is a lifetime registration, so you needn't worry about yearly fees. Your kitten's microchip has been paid for. http://www.avidmicrochip.com.
How much money will your Skinzin kitten be? Do I get a price break if I buy two kittens?
The answer is that I charge what I feel is appropriate for excellent kittens. Because I will not compromise good ethics and sound animal husbandry practices, my costs have risen in the last few years. However, the price on my kittens has remained the same for many years. My thinking on this is that you can get a kitten from me that is in excellent health, or one that is questionable from another cattery, and pay the price later with large veterinary bills. Many people see the value in paying a little more for quality.
My NUMBER 1 priority is for all my kittens to have the very best homes available, and that is why I screen homes to find the most loving, and secure homes I can. If you choose to get two kittens, there is unfortunately no price break due to the rising costs of veterinary care. Kittens and cats are very social -- especially Sphynx, and you will love watching two grow up together.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Skinzin litters are planned and placement homes are carefully selected. Click below to fill out the application to purchase.
All of my kittens are raised with all the individual care and nurturing a small cattery is capable of providing.
Retired adults, ♀♂, as well as kittens, are available from time to time.
To pay with PayPal, click on the button below (AFTER APPROVAL FOR ADOPTION)
WE HAVE KITTENS!!